Seeds of Law is very proud with eight rankings by "Leaders League".
Seeds of Law has been ranked by "Leaders League" for its practices Restructuring & Insolvency, Commercial Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Real Estate Law, Employment Law, Banking and Finance, Trademark Litigation and Innovation, technology & Telecoms.
Our full rankings are displayed below and can also be viewed on the website of Leaders League:
- Restruction & Insolvency: Leo Peeters - Toon Rummens - Leila Mstoian
- Dispute resolution - Commercial litigation: Leo Peeters - Koen De Puydt - Steve Griess - Roeland Moeyersons - Peter Moerman
- Mergers & acquisitions (M&A): Leo Peeters - Toon Rummens - Koen De Puydt
- Real estate Law: Koen De Puydt - Alain De Jonge - Ulrike Beuselinck - Peter Moerman
- Employment Law: Leila Mstoian
- Banking & Finance: Leo Peeters - Toon Rummens
- Intellectual property - Trademark litigation: Koen De Puydt
- Innovation, technology & telecoms: Koen De Puydt
The Magazine "Leaders League" is a French magazine highly appreciated in the international business world.
"Leaders League" also organises the annual "Trophée du Droit", where our firm has been awarded "The Special Mention" in the category "Best Belgian Law Firm 2021".
We are proud with these rankings because it shows that our expertise is highly valued by our clients and colleagues.
Would you like to learn more about this subject?
Contact our experts or telephone +32 (0)2 747 40 07