Do businesses re-open after Covid-19? Do employees return to work? What if employees don’t come to work? What if employers decide to close their offices? In case of ill workers on the work floor, can their employer check them? How should employers adapt to the new situation?
During this practical one hour webinar we will discuss key questions that arise when (international) employees (do not) return to work.
- Tax aspect: work from different countries
- Privacy aspects: collecting info on workers, temperature checks, tracing app’s, informing colleagues when an employee is ill
- Work accidents at home and related insurance issues
- What is the role of the works council (WOCO)?
- What is the role of compliance officers?
- Liability for employers: what to do to protect your workers;
- Employ monitor software: is tracing software allowed?
And a lot of other questions during the interactive Q&A.
Introduction: Marcella Sampic, Senior Legal Counsel, Carrier Corporation and ACC Europe Country Representative, France
Moderator: Reinier W.L. Russell, Managing Partner Russell Advocaten, the Netherlands
- Belgium: Koen de Puydt and Leila Mstoian, Partners Employment law, Seeds of Law;
- Netherlands: Jan Dop, Partner Employment law, Russell Advocaten
- France: Vital Jourde, Senior Associate, Employment law, Jasper Avocates
- Luxembourg: Leticia Lizardo, Group General Counsel Saargummi and ACC Europe Country representative