1. Who are we?
Seeds of Law is the result of a merger between the team of PEETERS LAW, headed by Leo PEETERS and Koen DE PUYDT and his team.
We are a strong team of highly specialized and experienced lawyers in Corporate Law and Real Estate, aiming to provide the best services possible to our national and international clientele. For more info, check out our website and/or our introduction video.
2. Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an associate contract and commercial law with the following qualifications:
- You have a master’s degree in Law from a Belgian university with good results;
- You are a native Dutch speaker and have a good knowledge of French and English (written/verbal);
- You have a good knowledge or interest in Administrative Law (Urbanism, Environmental Law and Public Procurement);
- You have 3 to 4 years of relevant experience;
- You are client-oriented, and service minded;
- You are able to work autonomously, but you are also well in a team;
- You have strong communication skills and interpersonal/networking skills
3. What can we offer you?
In joining Seeds of Law, you will be part of a high level, experienced team of professionals, eager to offer the best and highest quality of services and have fun while doing this.
We offer you:
- an attractive career opportunity and continuing education,
- interesting contract and commercial law work for a reputable clientele,
- a motivating remuneration,
- a nice and friendly working environment.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.