1. Who we are?
Seeds of Law is the result of a merger between the team of PEETERS LAW, headed by Leo PEETERS and Koen DE PUYDT and his team.
We are a strong team of highly specialized and experienced lawyers in Corporate Law and Real Estate, aiming to provide the best services possible to our national and international clientele. For more info, check out our website and/or our introduction video.
2. Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Associate/Counsel Corporate Law and M&A (Native Dutch speaker) with the following qualifications:
- You have a master’s degree in Law from a Belgian university with good results;
- You have six to eight years of relevant experience;
- You are a native Dutch speaker and have a good knowledge of French and English (written/verbal);
- You have a good knowledge of or interest in Corporate Law and M&A;
- You are client-oriented, and service minded;
- You are able to work autonomously, but you are also well in a team.
- You have strong communication skills and interpersonal/networking skills;
In joining Seeds of Law, you will be part of a high level, experienced team of professionals, eager to offer the best and highest quality of services and have fun while doing this.
3. What can we offer you?
- an attractive career opportunity and continuing education,
- interesting corporate law and M&A work for a reputable clientele,
- a motivating remuneration,
- a nice and friendly working environment.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com